The Resume Agency Privacy Statement:
WHAT INFORMATION WILL THE RESUME AGENCY COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Our website is intended for users age 17 or older. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone younger than age 17.
In order to offer our users the best experience possible, we request the following information from them:
We value your privacy, so we make an effort to collect as little information as necessary to ensure our site and services run smoothly. Certain features of our site can’t function without this information. This information is collected only when you register with our site or use our services.
Personally identifiable information may include:
· your name
· home and/or billing address
· email address
· telephone number
We also collect information to create your resume and cover letter. This information may include personally identifiable information when viewed all together. Such information includes:
· Employment history
· Professional experience
· Professional skills
· Awards and Honors
· Publications and Presentations
· Credentials and licenses
· Career objectives
Aside from the above, we do not specifically request that users enter any particular information. Users, however, may input custom information depending on what they want included in their resume and cover letter. We collect this information only to provide resume writing, cover letters, and related services.
We may also collect information regarding your demographics, including your age, gender, hometown, interests, and any information regarding your actions on our platform.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you access the Site, our servers automatically collect the following information:
· IP address
· Device identifier
· Browser type
· Operating system
· Access times
· Search terms you’ve entered into search engines to access our site
· Pages you’ve viewed immediately before and after accessing our site
We use this information primarily to improve our services and functionality. We may use this information for marketing and analytics purposes, as well.
In order to process payments, purchases, orders, returns, and exchanges, we securely gather a small amount of required financial information and securely transfer such data to our third party payment processor to facilitate transactions. Only high level transaction approval details and tokenized Sensitive Data are stored on our systems as a result of the transaction. We have attained and maintain compliance with our responsibilities under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
2. HOW WILL THE RESUME AGENCY USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Having accurate information about you lets us provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site for:
· Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity
· Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you
· Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
· Process payments and refunds
· Solicit support for the Site
USER EXPERIENCE ENHANCEMENTS
· Administer promotions, and contests
· Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site
· Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
· Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you
· Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
· Email you regarding your package
· Send you a newsletter
· Respond to product and customer service requests
· Notify you of updates to the Site
· Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
3. WILL THE RESUME AGENCY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE?
We will not disclose your information to anyone without your written consent.
4. WHAT IS RESUME GENIUS’S POLICY ON COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on the Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. Your continued use of the Site after the revised policy is posted will be interpreted as your awareness and acceptance of the new terms.
5. HOW DOES THE RESUME AGENCY KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.